Taxation affects all businesses especially those operating in multiple jurisdictions.
We are providing ‘’Tax Care’’ for both Local and International high net worth individuals / executives and companies since 1992 with great success taking always into account the needs and objectives of each one individually.
Our tax services are designed to reflect trust and certainty. We actively cooperate with our clients focusing on providing advice with potential tax savings while also aiming at managing tax risks associated with business transactions and achieving effective tax compliance.
We constantly aim at providing the best possible advice in tax issues; thus employ qualified tax advisers who acquire both knowledge and experience of tax matters. Our organization constantly provides training for its employees in order to keep them up to date with the constant development of the global marketplace.
After all, our tax services aim at delivering a portfolio of services that keep up with our status; always overcoming the client’s expectations.
Effective tax planning contributes a vital role in the business environment. Cyprus tax legislation is one of the most favorable legislation in the European Union due to low tax rates and the fact that a large number of double tax treaties with many countries are available. Organizations and individuals need to take full advantage of all available tax benefits in order to minimized the tax liability and maximize the shareholders wealth.
Our organization can provide the following services:
Developing effective tax strategies that encompass the whole organization is essential so that the impact of an approach in one territory is considered in relation to its effect on the overall tax position of the organization and the objectives of management. It is also a fact of life that tax legislation is becoming ever more complex.
We have the specialist knowledge and experience to help clients deal with all the different aspects of taxation and, where required, to negotiate with the various tax authorities. We work to minimize the impact of taxation and maximize wealth, whilst ensuring compliance with relevant legislation. We advise on:
- International and local tax planning
- Preparation and submission of tax returns
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Compliance with tax authority requirements
- Repatriation of profits
- Withholding taxes
- Dividend, royalty and interest planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advising on tax- efficient financing structures
- Tax obligations for permanent establishment in Cyprus and abroad
- Assistance during tax inspections
Private Client Services
We advise on the national and international taxation of individuals.
In particular, our advice covers the taxation of clients working locally and overseas; we advise on how the individual’s exposure to tax may be minimized on effective forms of remuneration and on managing and enhancing our clients’ wealth.
We advice on:
- Local and international planning for individuals
- Preparation and submission of tax returns for individuals
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Preparations of capital statements
- Structuring family business transitions
- Structuring asset
Indirect Tax Services
Our indirect tax Team provides assistance and advice at Cyprus and international level. Our tax professionals are able to review a company’s current tax position and provide advice and strategic planning on a range of indirect taxes including VAT, customs and excise duties and stamp duty. Our mission is not simply to provide advice for daily issues but most importantly to proactively address issues that the entrepreneur will be faced with in an economic environment whose development and evolvement is drastic.
We offer the following range of indirect tax services:
- Planning strategies to help mitigate VAT liabilities and costs
- Asistance with the VAT registration procedure
- Preparation and filling of VAT and VIES
- Asistance in VAT
- Assistance in preparation of the application for VAT refund
We advice companies and their executives on Local and European social insurance compliance.
We offer the following services:
- Registration with the Social Security Office in Cyprus.
- Compliance with Social Insurance statutory obligations within EU.
- Planning, advice and monitoring compliance with Cyprus Regulations.